Biggest Tax Saving Challenge for NGOs in India
What is the Tax Saving Challenge?
If you are an NGO registered in India and are trying to fundraise for your cause, Impact Guru has the perfect opportunity for you to raise funds and win matching awards up to INR 50 lacs.
Just participate in the NGO Tax Saving Challenge (16th Jan – 31st March 2017) by signing up on Impact Guru, raise maximum funds for your cause and give Instant 80G tax exemption to your donors.
We also have exciting early bird offers for NGOs signing up before the 5th of January 2017.
Join the challenge now!
Prizes to be Won
|15 Early Bird Prizes to be won!|
First 10 NGOs raising INR 50,000 in the first 2 weeks will win Cash Prize of INR 5000 each.
First 5 NGOs raising INR 2, 00,000 will win Cash Prize of INR 10,000 each.
|NGO Tax Saving Challenge 2017|
|Prizes Rank||Min. Unique Donors||Min. Unique Facebook Shares||Matching Grant||Minimum amount raised(INR in Lacs)||Matching Cash Award(INR)|
Follow these 3 easy steps to participate in the Challenge:
- Sign up on www.impactguru.com or www.impactguru.com/ngotaxchallenge and create a campaign!
- Raise funds from a minimum of INR 1 lac to a maximum of INR 1 crore for your campaign and become eligible for a matching grant of up to 10% as cash reward.
- Spread the word about your campaign through your Social Media integrated Campaign page on Impact Guru and draw more publicity for your cause and the organization.
Every donation made to your NGO’s crowdfunding page will be counted as a vote towards your fundraiser. So, gather all your forces together by engaging our taxpayers and making your campaign the perfect place for them to invest in and doubling their impact.
Terms & Conditions:
- NGOs should create campaigns by clicking on either " Start a fundraiser " on www.impactguru.com or accept the challenge on www.impactguru.com/ngotaxchallenge
- For determining the winners of the matching grant, only money raised online through the campaigns listed on www.impactguru.com/ngotaxchallenge from 16th Jan – 31st March 2017 will be considered.
- The Challenge will begin at 12:00am on 16th Jan, 2017, IST and will end at 11:59pm on 31st March, 2017, IST. All campaigns created for the event will automatically expire after this period and no donation will be possible thereafter to any campaigns under this event. Please ensure that all your donations are made well in advance of this date.
Know more about Impact Guru
Here at Impact Guru, we recognize the power of crowdfunding and are passionate about using our platform to create something good and making a positive impact.
India's Biggest Tax Saving Challenge aims to power up our NGOs & nonprofits by providing them a platform to let the society know about the work they are involved in as well as seek donations maximizing impact.